KeyLime Cove - Simple Review #1480378202

Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We had a good time until returninh home a realizing my seven year old had bed bug bites up and down his legs!!!

KeyLime Cove - Review in Hotels and Resorts category

5.0

My daughter took a group of kids for my grand daughters birthday. After her stay she noticed *** marks on 3 of the 5 kids.

We went to the doctor who has informed us they have been bitten by bedbugs. Buyers beware!!!

Comments

Wilmington, Illinois, United States #1247189

If you would like to contact me in regards to this situation please do so because we had the same thing happen to us and we are pursuing it with legal action. This is ridiculous.

When I called to talk to someone they told me to leave a voicemail with this manager. They didn't apologize or anything!!!

Aimeetarman@outlook.com

Keylime Cove Sanitary Conditions Review from Downers Grove, Illinois

1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

2nd time been in The gurnee Il. Location checked in at 2pm was getting ready to relax at about 7pm, when i saw a bedbug, i immediately got my kids and left of course not before going to the front desk and letting them know i was checking out, also was not giving a total refund.

The worst part was not even getting an apology from no one. I will never go there again, i recommend everyone to check your beds and pillows before you lay or sit on the beds.

I liked: Waterpark.

I didn't like: Bedbugs on the bed.

Comments

Wilmington, Illinois, United States #1247190

If you would like to contact me in regards to your issue......we are pursuing legal action. This Matter needs to be resolved.

I am not happy. My email is aimeetarman@outlook.com